- Recover any file from iCloud backups
- Recover files from encrypted backups
- Create multiple local backups
- Selectively extract files without restoring to older versions
- Easily replace & edit backup files
- Export to various file formats
- Download and install the latest iPhone Backup Extractor version;
- Purchase a license that suits you: Premium or Business. Learn more about each license on our website;
- Add your iCloud account;
- Choose the right device and download the right backup version;
- Preview files, photos, messages and chats before recovering them;
- Click extract and save your recovered files.
Read full instructions below.
You are currently learning about extracting and recovering files from your iCloud backups. Can we suggest next steps? You could continue by finding out how to recover data from specific apps using local iTunes backups or how to regain access to your files by resetting your restrictions PIN.Recommended guides