- Recover any file from iCloud backups
- Recover files from encrypted backups
- Create multiple local backups
- Selectively extract files without restoring to older versions
- Easily replace & edit backup files
- Export to various file formats
- Download and install the latest iPhone Backup Extractor version;
- Purchase a license that suits you: Premium or Business. Learn more about each license on our website;
- Add your iCloud account;
- Choose the right device and download the right backup version;
- Preview files, photos, messages and chats before recovering them;
- Click extract and save your recovered files.
Read full instructions below.
1. Select the iCloud backup
Download and install the official version of iPhone Backup Extractor from our site. A Premium license is required for iCloud support.
If you want to recover files from more than 5 devices you need a Business plan.
Click on the “+” button and add an iCloud account. User credentials are never stored, and the connection is secure and encrypted.
2. Download the iCloud backup
Selected a device, then a backup, and download it locally.
Unplug your device from a power source and disconnect it from WiFi to prevent it from overwriting backup files.
If you have an iPhone with a larger internal storage than the iCloud storage, iPhone Backup Extractor will download and recover only what's been synced with a current or older iCloud backup.
3. Preview and extract
Once the backup has been downloaded go to “Overview” and check out which data categories are available. Use “Preview” mode for anything you’d like to preview first, such as messages, photos or Notes.
Use the “Expert mode” to recover individual files, databases, and to edit backup files - most useful in forensics. Use the “App view” mode to recover files from installed apps.
Selected files are recovered and saved on your computer.
You are currently learning about extracting and recovering files from your iCloud backups. Can we suggest next steps? You could continue by finding out how to recover data from specific apps using local iTunes backups or how to regain access to your files by resetting your restrictions PIN.Recommended guides
See what the extractor can recover for you.