- Deleted text, iMessages and attachments
- Works with stolen or lost iPhones
- 2FA support
- Export as CSV or HTML
- Messages preview
- Choose messages before recovery
- 1. Download and install iPhone Backup Extractor. Activate your license;
- 2. Connect to an iCloud account or local iTunes backup;
- 3. Browse through discovered backups and find the messages you've deleted;
- 4. Preview and recover them one by one or recover them in bulk;
- 5. Export messages as HTML files, and save attachments to your computer.
1. Install iPhone Backup Extractor and connect to your iCloud account
Download and install the latest version iPhone Backup Extractor. From the left side menu, click on the "+" button and on "Preferences".
Go to the iCloud tab and login and connect to your iCloud account.
The connection is SSL secured and we never store your details. We recommend enabling 2FA authentication to ensure nobody else can recover your data.
2. Browse and download messages backups
Once connected, browse through your list of available backups, and preview contents for messages and attachments.
From the "Categories" tab, select "Messages" and download a backup of your messages on your computer.
iPhone Backup Extractor will recover all deleted SMS, texts, and iMessages available in iCloud backups over the last 30 days.
3. Extract and retrieve messages locally
After the download process is finished, you have multiple options to extract your messages. If you need to see them before extraction, use the "Preview" tab. If you need to recover them in bulk, use "Overview" mode.
You'll be asked how you want to recover the messages. Choose HTML and select a folder for messages extraction.
If the messages have videos or images attached, you will find these files in a separate “Data” folder.
To extract all your SMS, use the same procedure described at the third step of the iCloud method.
You are currently learning about extracting and recovering text messages from iCloud or iTunes backups.
iPhone Backup Extractor can also be used for a lot of other tasks. Is also used for other various tasks: Notes, pictures, videos or WhatsApp data. Have a look at what our application is able to recover from.
Have a look what our application can recover from your device.