- Deleted text, iMessages and attachments
- Works with stolen or lost iPhones
- 2FA support
- Export as CSV or HTML
- Messages preview
- Choose messages before recovery
- 1. Download and install iPhone Backup Extractor. Activate your license;
- 2. Connect to an iCloud account or local iTunes backup;
- 3. Browse through discovered backups and find the messages you've deleted;
- 4. Preview and recover them one by one or recover them in bulk;
- 5. Export messages as HTML files, and save attachments to your computer.
You are currently learning about extracting and recovering text messages from iCloud or iTunes backups.
iPhone Backup Extractor can also be used for a lot of other tasks. Is also used for other various tasks: Notes, pictures, videos or WhatsApp data. Have a look at what our application is able to recover from.