Hello! We publish the popular iPhone Backup Extractor software which helps users to recover their data from the iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch backups that iTunes automatically creates. Our software can rescue photographs, address books, call histories, text messages, voicemail, videos and all sorts of other interesting data. It's used by a wide range of people -- from stay-home parents to national high-tech crime and forensics centres around the world -- and is available in both free and registered versions. The software was launched in mid-2008 when it was released as a simple script, and it was the first tool available for Windows for users to recover their data. Since then the complexity of Apple's backup formats has grown steadily, and we've continued to make the software easier and easier to use. Today's extractor runs on Windows, OS X and Linux, will work with any version of iTunes and any iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch OS yet released, and can extract data in powerful and flexible formats. The software has proved particularly useful for users recently where they've been struggling with the painful upgrade to OS 4, and in some cases, struggling with the painful downgrade back to 3.1.3! We're launching this blog as a resource to get a little more information out there on how users can recover their data once it's lost. In the process of doing this, we'll be moving some content over to this site, away from our old site at Reincubate. If you're wondering why some comments at the bottom of this post are backdated, it's because we've moved them over from our old commenting If you're new to our software, you can check it out at iphonebackupextractor.com and can download the Lite version. Stay tuned -- and if you get a moment, let us know below what you think of the new look software!
Backup Extractor for iPhone: extract and restore files from an iPhone backup on Windows, Linux and OS X
Poster un commentaire
Lost your iOS data?
Get everything back in just a few easy steps with
iPhone Backup Extractor
- [Full Guide] Recover iOS 11 & iOS 10 Deleted text messages in 4 easy steps from your iCloud account
- Recover your restrictions passcode for iPhones and iPads on iOS 10
- How to get back WhatsApp Messages from iPhone
- iPhone Backup Extractor supports the latest iOS 10
- iPhone data recovery - better experience and new features!
- Important update: iTunes backups are secure again in iOS 10.1
- iPhone Backup Extractor works with iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
- How to get back lost photos from iPhone or iPad on iOS 10