This long expected update for iOS brought up some pretty nice improvements. This could fix your Battery life Problems! So, have you got your hands on it yet? Let's take a look on what you can get from the new Apple iOS update.
Top-notch improvements for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch from the new Apple iOS 5.1
- iPhoto seems to work quite good and we can see on forums comments such as “Absolutely awesome app!!”
- Now you can delete a photo from Photo stream.
- Camera/Swipe icon is always on the lock screen now, woot!
- “Disable 3G” back onto our iOS 5.1 (was left aside on previous iOS 5.0), it's helpful if you want to increase your battery life as well.
- There is no additional battery drain with more of the apps configured for Location Services and you get a good description of the Location Services section of the Settings app.
- Bookmarks now no longer open automatically when you open Safari, you just get the address bar saying “Go to this address”.
- A big addition to previous English (American, Australian, British), French, German Siri is Siri speaking Japanese.
It seems that iOS 5.1 is getting a positive feedback. Have you already upgraded yours? What improvements have you noticed after the update? Have you noticed some bad points as well?
Lassen Sie uns auch Ihnen helfen. Arbeitet einwandfrei auf Mac & Windows