Historically, Reincubate has been the first in market to support new iOS updates, including so called "hard features" like 2FA and restrictions PIN. The iPhone Backup Extractor has been continuously tested and optimized to support all iOS 10 Beta versions, and we are excited to announce that moving forwards, our backup extraction tool is expected to work flawlessly with the brand new iOS 10.
Over the past eight years we have helped over 3 million customers recover iOS data, and have reached an unmatched level of experience both on the tech side and on the customer support side. The iPhone Backup Extractor continues to keep its promise to fully support iCloud backups created in all iOS versions, including the brand new iOS 10, expected to launch during the Apple event on September 7th.
Finding the right backup extraction and recovery software can be a difficult decision to make. Here’s a wrap-up of features and benefits of the iPhone Backup Extractor, to help you make the best choice for yourself.
Top iPhone Backup Extractor Features
- Two-factor authentication accounts. The iPhone Backup Extractor can recover data from iCloud for devices protected with two-factor authentication. You can read more about this feature in this article. From our research, this feature is only supported by our software, starting on the Premium plan.
- iOS 10 iCloud backups. We can download, extract and recover data from any iCloud account, including those created on iOS 10. Reincubate was able to support these backups just hours after the first iOS 10 developer version was launched. To date, the iPhone Backup Extractor has historically been the first to fully support all iOS versions, from iOS 7, 8, 9 to iOS 10 beta.
- Encrypted iTunes backups. The iPhone Backup Extractor can recover data from encrypted iTunes backups, as long as you know the backup password.
- Corrupt backups. If you have a corrupt iTunes or iCloud backup and you need to recover data from it, the iPhone Backup Extractor is also able to recover files. Download and install the Lite version from our site, then check your backup files. If there is something which can be recovered, you can be sure that we'll do it.
- iTunes backups. Do you have an iTunes backup and you need to extract and recover your data? You can do it using the iPhone Backup Extractor. With our Lite version, you can extract up to 4 files.
- Call History. You can retrieve all of your call history and export it to handy formats on your computer. No matter what version you use, iOS 9 or 10, as long as you have the iPhone Backup Extractor, you can recover all your call history in a matter of seconds. You will find more about the entire extraction procedure in this article.
- Restrictions PIN. One of the most popular features is the parental restrictions passcode recovery. We have optimised the workflow to make it simple, safe and fast. Read this tutorial and you’ll find more about how to recover and unlock your iPhone’s restriction PIN.
- Photos and videos. We know how important your life moments are. Losing your videos and pictures could turn into a disaster if you don’t have a backup plan. As always, the Reincubate team has a solution. If you delete by mistake your personal videos or pictures, the iPhone Backup Extractor could recover all your data. It can help you get your videos and photos from any iOS 9 and iOS 10 iCloud or iTunes backup.
- Stolen / lost iPhone. If you have ever lost your iPhone, you know that you'll no longer have your valuable data. With the help of the iPhone Backup Extractor, you can get back your data. Have a look at this article and learn how to recover your data from a lost iPhone.
- The messaging apps data: iMessages, WhatsApp, Viber, and Kik. The iPhone Backup Extractor can retrieve messages and their attachments from multiple messaging apps, including iMessages, WhatsApp, Viber, and Kik. Follow the mentioned links to see how to recover your lost messages.
- Contacts. If your iDevice was broken and you’ve lost all your contacts, the iPhone Backup Extractor can help. Just install it and follow these instructions and you’ll get all your contacts back.
- Notes. Have you deleted an important note by mistake? The iPhone Backup Extractor can recover files from the Notes app. Read this tutorial to learn how to do it in a few easy steps.
- Other app data. If you have different apps installed, and you just want to recover some data, associated with these applications, you can try the iPhone Backup Extractor. New apps updates are rolled out every day, and our team is always testing new versions to ensure our core capabilities are still supported on new versions.
The technology powering the iPhone Backup Extractor is also at the heart of our iCould API engine, powering enterprise and digital forensics solutions trusted by experts in the industry.
Before any new release, the iPhone Backup Extractor is tested on multiple devices, iOS versions, and environments. We make sure that every version works better than the previous one, and that all new features are stable and easy to use.
We offer full support to our customers, and always aim to respond to all inquiries in 24 hours. Some users share insightful stories with us, and to date the product has received a ratings of 9.5 (from 10) on TrustPilot and 4.5 (from 5) on cNet.
Our mission to build and constantly improve our product through weekly release cycles has stood the test of time. Paired with excellent customer service, the iPhone Backup Extractor continues to be a market leader for iOS data recovery and extraction.
If you have additional questions, please get in touch with our iOS experts.